NovaChip® ultrathin bonded wearing course is a preventative maintenance bonded surface course
Consisting of a heavy layer of polymer modified asphalt emulsion followed by an ultrathin, gap-graded hot mix asphalt placed by a single machine.
Pace Construction Company, LLC, using VÖGELE’S SprayJet technology, has provided this cost-effective, superior surface treatment throughout Missouri, Indiana, and Arkansas.
- Wearing surface sheds away water from the surface and reduces the risk of hydroplaning.
- Increased watershed provides greater visibility for drivers.
- One pass application- Minimizes lane closures and lane closure time.
- Ultrathin layers reduce or eliminate milled surfaces.
- Long lasting performance.
- Bonds to both asphalt and concrete.